Butterfly and Moth Internet Hunt
Bookmark this web page. Click on the link to go to a page with the answer to
First the facts:
1. How many legs do all insects have?
2. The legs and wings of a butterfly are attached to which body part?
3. Name 4 steps of the butterfly lifecycle.
5. The butterfly's sipper (mouth) is called a. ...
Food for thought -
8. What do caterpillars eat?
10. Name 3 things a butterfly garden should have?
11. What is a host plant? Name two.
12. How is the milkweed important to butterflies?
13. How long do most adult butterflies live?
14. Entomology is the study of insects. A scientist who studies insects is called an ........
But a person who studies butterflies and moths is not a butterflyologist nor a mothologist. What are they called?
Internet Hunts / Nature / Problem based Learning / Computers / Civics & History / Puzzles & Projects / Site map / Home
Updated Decembee 18, 2009, posted 4/2000 by Cynthia J. O'Hora
©2000 Cindy O'Hora. All Rights reserved. Educators may print a hunt, exactly as it appears, for use in a classroom setting.
Save a tree - use a digital answer format - Highlight the text of the title, directions and questions. Copy the text. Paste it in a word processing document. Save the document in your folder. Answer on the word processing document in an easily read, contrasting color or font. (No yellow, avoid artistic fonts like: Symbols, , , & fonts). Save frequently as you work.Or perhaps you have the resources to record verbal answers. If you do, be sure to first read / record the question. Then record the answer immediately after it. Make Your Own Printed answer sheet.