Milkweed and Monarch Butterfly Mania


I found a pillbug wandering over the milkweed leaf.

Pill bugs are often called roly polys.

If you touch it, it rolls into a ball to protect itself.


green arrow pointing right Next page


Back to Milkweed & Monarch Butterfly main page

roly poly insect on milkweed leaf

Check out this project using roly polies.

ivy rule

 Internet Hunts / Nature / Plants and People / Computers / Puzzles & Projects / Site map / Home

All trademarks, copyright and logos belong to their respective owners.
©2003 Cynthia J. O'Hora All rights reserved.