National Parks A-Z Internet Scavenger Hunt
Directions: Use the links
provided to find the answers to the questions. Use Go,
in the menu bar of your browser,
If a link is broken, use your online research skills to find the needed information.
1. Acadia National Park is located in what state? List two habitats found in the park.
2. At which national park would you expect to find "hoodoos"?
What are hoodoos?
3. If you visited Carlsbad Caverns National Park, what mammal would you likely see?
4. Death Valley National Park boasts the lowest point below sea level in the western hemisphere at -282
6. Ford's Theatre National
Historic Site is preserved by the National
Parks System because
7. At Glacier National Park you can travel "Going-to-the-Sun Road". List three things you
8. Hawaiì Volcanoes National Park boasts 2 volcanoes. Name them.
9. What symbol of freedom can you see at Independence National Historical Park?
10. Joshua Tree National
Park is the home of desert growing Joshua trees.
it has added immeasurably to my sum of enjoyment in life." Theodore Roosevelt
Internet Hunts / Nature / Computers / Pennsylvania Projects / Fields, Meadows and Fence rows Ecostudy Unit / Puzzles & Projects / Home
©2001 Cindy O'Hora, All Rights Reserved. posted by Cindy O'Hora utd 10/13/15
Save a tree - use a Digital Answer Sheet: Highlight the text of the questions on this web page, copy them - Edit .. Copy. Open a text document or word processing document. Paste the questions into the blank document. Answer the questions in the word processing document in a contrasting color ( not yellow) or font (avoid fancy fonts like: , Symbol, or . Save frequently as you work. I do not like losing my work. You will not like it either. Put your name and the date in a header. Bad things happen. Retain a copy of your work on your computer. Submit your assignment via a class electronic drop box or email attachment.
Proof your responses. It is funny how speling errors and typeos sneak in to the bets work. Make Your Own Printed answer sheet
Tech Tip: Working in a group or in two different places like the library & home? You do not have to be physically together to work together.