1. Open a word processing document, SimpleText or TextEdit document.
2. Make a list of words and clues. (A minimum of 8 words must grow your vocabulary)
Many resources about birds and Bluebirds can help you develop clues.
Separate each word and its clue with a slash "/" character.
example: egg/bluebirds lay 4 to 7 can be light blue or white.
Press the Enter key once after each clue, except for the last clue. Clues can be up to 255 character long.
SAVE this document to your class folder.
3. Highlight then Edit..Copy the words and clues. (Using a Mac? - Hold down the and tap the a key to Select All the text. Then Go c to copy)
Go to the web page Instant Online Crossword Puzzle Maker.
Paste the words and clues into the online form. (Using a Mac? - Hold down the and tap the a key to v key to Paste)
4. Click Create Puzzle.
5. Follow the directions - "Click puzzle to see your puzzle." Print it.
Or Save a copy of the puzzle to your class folder.
Or Print to pdf to save the puzzle in a sharable electronic format.
6. Swap your puzzle with another person.
Complete their puzzle.