Dolphins at Daybreak Internet
Hunt by Cindy O'Hora
Directions: Click on the links
to find the answers to the questions.
1. Mary Pope Osborne is the author
of this book.
Do the Math:
Dolphins at Daybreak is
her 9th book in this series.
Each book costs $3.99. If your parents purchased the whole collection, how much would it cost?
2. Jack and Annie live in Pennsylvania. Use the map to find out - which state is located north of Pennsylvania?
Pennsylvania is located in the
Middle Atlantic region of the US.
3. Look at the long list - ABC's of Character Traits.
Write 5 character traits for either Jack or Annie.
children see many sea creatures during their adventure. Jack finds a fact
about some of them in the Ocean Guide.
5. The tree house is in the tallest
oak tree in the Frog Creek woods.
How tall are you?
What is the difference between your height and the height of the Red Oak at Cook Forest State Park?
6. Jack and Annie take the mini-sub
Some helpful connecting words for persuasive essays.
Make a fact filled pamphlet about one of the organisms in the story or another ocean creature you choose.
Compare and Contrast the ocean biome with the one where you live.
All trademarks, copyright and logos belong to their respective owners.
2004 Cindy O'Hora, Posted December 23, 2004. Updated 7/2014