Dinosaurs Before Dark Internet Hunt
Directions: Click on the
links(underlined words) to find the answers to the
1. Mary Pope Osborne moved a lot when she was a kid. How
many different places did she live?
Compared this to you. How many times have you moved?
Write one more interesting fact about Mrs Osborne.
2. Jack and Annie live in Pennsylvania. Use the map to find out - what is the Capital of Pennsylvania.
3. How old is Jack? _______________
How old is Annie? ________________
How old are you? ________________
Write the names of the three of you in order from youngest to oldest:
The children see 4 dinosaurs during the trip. Jack finds
a fact about each one in the magic book.
Pick another dinosaur from the list. Write its name and a fact about it:
5. The kids see a dinosaur eating magnolia flowers. You cannot see a living dinosaur today. But there are many living magnolia trees.
What color is this magnolia flower?
What color are the seeds? (Scroll down the page)
Look it up using a web search engine
6. What is your state's official fossil?
7. Write one thing you liked about this story.
All trademarks, copyright and logos belong to their respective owners.
Cindy O'Hora, All Rights Reserved.