20s Internet Scavenger Hunt by Cindy O'Hora
Directions: Click on the link to go to a web site with the answer to the question.
1. Who was the 20th President of the United States? Look for the answer at POTUS.
Write 2 interesting facts about the person.
2. Your dad wants to know the name of the 20th Governor of your state.
List three websites where you might find the answer and why you would look there.
3. Our universe is made up of elements. In the Periodic Table, the elements are sorted by atomic number.
What is the 20th element?
Where is that element found in your body?
4. On what day of the week will you turn twenty years old? Day Of The Week Calculator
5. How do you write the number twenty in Roman numerals?
6. What is the Twentieth Amendment to the US Constitution do?
Why did they make this change to the Constitution?
7. Your grandmother tells you her car is just 2 decades old. How many years old is her car?
8. Which was the 20th state to enter the Union? (Do some online research)
Did your state enter the Union before or after that?
9. Are you in the 20 groove? See if you can think up another question related to the number twenty.
All trademarks, copyright and logos belong to their respective owners.
Posted February 2, 2017 Cindy O'Hora. FAQ
Save a tree - use a Digital Answer Sheet: Highlight the text of the questions on this web page, copy them - Edit .. Copy. Open a text document or word processing document. Paste the questions into the blank document. Answer the questions in the word processing document in a contrasting color ( not yellow) or font (avoid fancy fonts like: , Symbol, or . Save frequently as you work. I do not like losing my work. You will not like it either. Put your name and the date in a header. Bad things happen. Retain a copy of your work on your computer. Submit your assignment via a class electronic drop box or email attachment.
Proof your responses. It is funny how speling errors and typeos sneak in to the bets work. Make Your Own Printed answer sheet
Tech Tip: Working in a group or in two different places like the library & home? You do not have to be physically together to work together.